FUELLERS’ NEW YEAR COURT DINNER FOR ALL MEMBERS January 20th 2021
This is for all members of the Company and their guests. It is our first virtual dinner after two successful social events on REMO, and various members have enjoyed virtual dinners hosted by other Companies. We will be investing our new Freemen and look forward to welcoming them and their guests.
Doors open at 1730 with the formal Court Ceremonial commencing at 1800. After the Ceremonial we can mingle at whichever table we wish and then will make our way to our assigned tables for the dinner starting at 1900. During the evening the Deputy Master will make the regular toasts. Later there will be some entertainment and time to move around the tables again to catch up with fellow company members before we disperse. If sufficient guests request meals they can be provided, please contact he Clerk as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you. Dress code is black tie.
Principal guest is Dr Peter Morshuis, a visiting Professor at the University of Bologna and an Associate Professor in High Voltage Engineering at Delft University of Technology. In 2012, he started Solid Dielectric Solutions, a company focusing on training/education. His fields of interest are HVDC (materials and systems), space charge, partial discharge, aging of electrical insulation and on-line monitoring of high voltage equipment. He is involved in a number of CIGRE and IEEE activities and he is an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation.
Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org :
- If you would like to sit with anyone for the ‘formal’ part of the evening.
- if you would like me to arrange a meal, and your dietary requirements. Meals will cost in the region of £70 + VAT and will be couriered to you a day or so before the event. We need at least twenty orders for the caterers to take on the contract.
Things are looking challenging for us all in the months ahead. There has never been a more important time for our Company to gather together in fellowship and mutual support.
Before Joining the event
Please check your all set up and ready:
1. Laptops / Desktops only please. Mobile devices are not recommended.
3. Please run a Remo system test to ensure your all set-up and ready to go.
4. A decent broadband connection is important (8Mbps+)